Dear loyal readers, the days of couch potatoing are over. This blog has been around since Easter, and now is the time for stocktaking. I thank you all for bearing with me and—those who did—for sharing your comments.
BUT NOW I WANT MORE!
When I started this blog half a year ago, I promised you that I had plenty of stories to tell, information to impart, and topics to discuss. But what is the sense of this blog if we don’t have conversations and controversies that are exciting and inspiring to both you and me? I am aiming for an active, involved and curious audience—to enter into a true dialog with you! In order to avoid boring you, I need your input on which topics you find relevant.
What do you want to know more about? Where are we heading? I appreciate your feedback on where you would like to linger and which regions interest you most!
Clearly, I have quite a bit on offer:
- Assessment on the artists and their works, which can be given in summary or detail, according to your wishes;
- a couple of travel logs;
- posts on certain cities, countries, or special locations of art in Latin America;
- more about Casa Daros in Rio de Janeiro;
- attempts at discussing the different mentalities in the various regions and countries;
- introducing you to some of the celebrities in the art life of the continent;
ideas and impressions on special issues, such as:
- Exactly what makes up Latin America?
- The curator’s job.
- Organizing exhibitions.
- Contemporary art criticism.
- Art & its market.
- Conditions of living and working of an artist today.
We can also initiate discussions or open up forums together on particularly burning topics. What do you think? Well, count me in! Come on, we are free to do as we please—and that is great! Let’s go for it!
Now is your turn. Your opinion please:
- What do you think about this blog so far?
- What was particularly useful / interesting / intriguing for you?
- What was redundant / dull / boring?
- Which topics are you interested in most?
- What else do you need to be happy?
PLEASE COMMENT HERE !!!